Thank you for your reviewing our policies, HM Health & Well-being strive to offer you the best therapeutic experience and look forward to helping you reach your wellness goals.
***COVID-19 UPDATE – PLEASE READ – FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENT WITH CHARGE***
- Please attend on time – not early and not late.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- All clients must be aged 18 years or older.
- You must have completed and returned a new medical form prior to your appointment. Available here to print, complete and return via email (the camscanner app is great for this or clear photos are fine too. If you are unable to print forms please get in touch via the Contact Page): SM Client Medical Form
- You must complete and return a Covid-19 Disclaimer Form ON THE MORNING OF YOUR APPOINTMENT before you attend. Form available here: Covid-19 Disclaimer Form.
- Please bring your own water, I am no longer able to provide this.
- Please leave any non-essential belongings in the car/at home (bags, coats etc).
- Please wear a face mask/covering when arriving and leaving your appointment.
- Appointments are 45 minutes long, you will enter the clinic on the hour and leaving at 45 minutes past to allow for cleaning and sanitising.
- 45 minute appointments are charged at £30 per session.
- The contents of the clinic room will be minimal.
- Strict cleaning procedures will be in place (even more so than normal).
- Toilets are available on site however HM Health & Well-being take no responsibility for any area other than the clinic room.
- I will be wearing all necessary PPE as advised by my insurance company.
- I will only be providing Sports Massage and Personal Training services until further notice.
HM Health & Well-being are fully insured to deliver all advertised services with Public Liability Insurance covering up to £6million.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, a minimum of 24-hours notice is required for massages of 1 hour or less and 48-hour notice for massages over 1 hour. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call HM Health & Well-being directly on 07771522312. If there is no answer, leave your information on voicemail. Sorry, cancellations made via email are not accepted.
We are more that willing to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you do so in a reasonable amount of time. Prepaid appointments will be transferred to credit to be used at a later date. Any refunds will be subject to a credit processing fee. Appointments made within 24 hours are automatically subject to cancellation fees.
We kindly request the courtesy of giving us the following notice for cancellation or rescheduling:
• More than 24 hours notice for massages of one hour or less, service will be cancelled at no charge.
• More than 48 hours notice for 90 minute massage service will be cancelled at no charge.
• Less than 24 hours notice for massages of one hour or less, 50% of the service price will be charged.
• Less than 48 hours notice for 90 minute massage services, 50% of the service price will be charged.
• Failure to show without notice within 20 minutes of appointment, 50% of service price will be charged.
• Cancellation of 90 minute massage service within 48 hours of the appointment will be a charge of 50% of the scheduled service.
Any vouchers purchased through third party sites will be redeemed automatically in the case of a no show or late arrival.
Late Arrivals Policy
HM Health & Well-being request that all clients arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows time to complete paperwork, and begin on time. If you are late, your massage time may be shortened in order to comply with clinic schedule. The full amount for the service is still due.
Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete mandatory paperwork, communicate your needs with your therapist, and begin your session on time. If you would like to shorten the time it takes to do paperwork in the clinic you can request the paperwork on booking to print, complete and bring to your first session. Fully completed and signed client details are a mandatory part of the initial consultation, without which any treatment cannot go ahead, appointment time booked is still chargeable. This policy is in place for the safety of the client and to protect both client and therapist from harm. Should you require assistance to complete the form your therapist is on hand to help, the entire session is confidential from start to finish.
For returning clients, please plan on arriving 5 – 10 minutes early to allow for a short follow up consultation, and communicate your needs with your therapist. Please inform the therapist of any changes to your health or medical conditions upon booking. If you arrive late, the session will still end on time and full payment will be expected. The therapist cannot continue treatment work past the scheduled end time of the session because they need time to clean the table, linens, do paperwork, and prepare for the next client.
Before each new client the table is cleaned down, fresh linens are laid out, and any other necessary cleaning and tidying take place. The therapist washes hands between clients as well as using a hand sanitiser prior to starting each session. Please bathe prior to your appointment, and avoid wearing any strong perfumes or aftershaves.
Show your satisfaction with the treatment delivered by rating us 5 star and reviewing us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hmhealthandwellbeing.
It is your choice to talk to your therapist or remain quiet throughout your session. Your therapist will follow your lead and mirror your decision. There are times that your therapist may need to speak to you to have you reposition, request feedback on pressure, or explain a finding.
All therapies are professional, therapeutic massages, there will be no sexual contact or conduct at any time between any client and the therapist. Should a client behave in a manner that violates this professional boundary, the session will be ended and the client will still be required to pay for the session in full; the client will be asked to not come back.
Any prepaid massages that get cancelled after scheduling will be refunded to the clients account to be used at a later date* except for in the case of vouchers purchased via third party websites or apps.
*Vouchers are sold with an expiration date and must be used within this time frame.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST NEWS, INFO AND OFFERS FROM HM HEALTH & WELL-BEING.