Time for a reality check!
How are you doing with the plan? Are you seeing changes? Are you making changes? Well, if you’re doing it properly, you should be and here’s the hardest fact – if you’re not then you have no one to blame but yourself.
The thing is, when it comes to weight loss, I am giving you ALL of the tools here. I have given you the baby steps to put together to create your ideal lifestyle so that you can easily lose weight at the same time as living. If you are not prepared to use these tools properly then you’re not fooling anyone but yourself.
Lets recap the things that you should be doing:
- Are you drinking enough water?
- Have you worked out your daily calorie allowance?
- Are you tracking your daily calorie intake via My Fitness Pal?
- Are you tracking your daily calorie intake accurately by measuring all of your food?
- Are you hitting your daily step goal?
- Are you using the 80:20 rule to avoid binge behaviour?
- Are you hitting your daily protein goal?
- Are you hitting your daily fibre goal?
- Are you planning out your meals in advance?
- Are you planning out your exercise sessions in advance?
- Are you achieving 5 x 30 minute exercise sessions a week?
- Are you doing activities which help you relax?
- Are you working on your sleep habits?
- Are you being honest with yourself?
If you want to see a difference, like really, truly, honestly want to see a change in yourself the you will already be doing all of the above and have taken responsibility for your actions. If you haven’t made the changes then you need to either accept that you want to be unfit, unhealthy and unhappy OR decide that enough is enough and now is time to put the effort in.
No one can do this for you.
No one will do it for you.
People will question what you are doing.
But once you hit your goal – PEOPLE WILL WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU DID IT!